GATE 2014 EXAMINATION
Examinations for all the 22 papers will be conducted by an ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT). The online examination paper will contain some questions for which numerical answers must be keyed in by the candidate using the virtual keypad. Rest of the questions shall be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
Features of the N’VISION Online Test Series:
- The test series will be conducted online, exactly as per the Gate pattern, including the numerical type questions
- The tests will be uploaded on Every Saturday. A student can appear in the test at any time on any day, according to his convenience. But All India Ranks and percentile will be available only for those students who will give the test on that weekend, i.e. Saturday or Sunday.
- At the end of each online test, the marks scored by the student will be displayed, and students can review their answers.
- After every test, the test paper along with its detailed solution will be mailed to every student.
- The full length tests will be held during forenoon and afternoon sessions on every weekend (Saturday and Sunday), so that the student can appear in the exam as per the timings of the Gate exam timings.
- After every test, the All India Ranking of the students’ performance will be put up on the website.
Number of Tests Offered
|Multiple subject Tests||4|
|Full Length Mock GATE Tests||4|
Detailed Test-Series Schedule:
- The student is first required to pay the test series fees and then fill up the registration form.
- Pay Using Online Payment Mode: Transfer the registration fees for test series in the account of N’VISION. The bank details are: Name: N VISION
Account Number: 035883900000012
IFSC Code: yesb0000358
- Pay directly at center: Students can also directly pay at N’VISION office and obtain a payment receipt number and fill that number in the online registration form.
- Once the student has filled up the registration form with appropriate payment details, he/she will receive a confirmation mail from NVISION.
- Click here for Registration form.
Contact Details for Online Test Series & Classroom Coaching
For any Queries related to Online Test Series & Classroom Coaching contact on: +91-98264 51416